DAC Carnitrix 10+ Tablets – Why We Like It:
DAC Carnitrix 10+ Tablets are for oral use and contain the antiprotozoal Carnidazole, the same active drug as brand name Spartrix. Carnitrix is a treatment option for trichomoniasis, hexamitiasis, and other infections caused by protozoa. Carnidazole is a strong antiprotozoal that is an option when other treatments, such as metronidazole, are not resolving the issue of concern.
Product is labeled for use in pigeons. Consult a veterinarian for questions related to species specific dosing.
Dac Carnitrix 10+ Tablets (Extra strong treatment against trichomoniasis and hexamitiasis) are for use with pigeons and birds.
For us in treatment of the following conditions:
- Infections caused by protozoa susceptible to Carnidazole
- In adult pigeons give orally, 1 pill per pigeon (approximately 500g of bodyweight).
- In young pigeons give orally, 1/2 pill per pigeon.
- It is recommended that pigeons be in quarantine during treatment period.
- At the moment of the treatment, remove the drinkers until 2 hours after the treatment. Disinfect completely the drinkers and reintroduce them in the loft.
- Repeat the treatment whenever the possibility of re-infection is high.
- All infected pigeons should be treated simultaneously to prevent untreated pigeons from acting as a source of re-infection for pigeons that have already treated.
- It is recommended to administer a multi-vitamin after treatment to each bird. For example, DAC Multivit B12 Tablets.
Bottle of 50 tablets for oral administration.
Store in a cool, dry place away from extreme temperatures and sun.
**USPS First Class shipping included.**