Versele-Laga Oropharma Calci-Lux – Why we like it:
Versele-Laga Oropharma Calci-Lux calcium powder is easy to mix into drinking water or soft feed such as our Avian Health Shake to meet the calcium needs of egg laying birds including poultry, pigeons, parrots and other cage birds.
Water soluble source of calcium
Oropharma Calci-Lux is a high quality, water soluble source of calcium. This dietary supplement is administrated for good egg shell formation, for good skeletal development in young birds, during the breeding season to prevent egg-binding and in cases of calcium deficiency or calcium tetany.
- A calcium supplement for a good egg shell formation
- Promotes a healthy skeletal development in young birds
- To be administered as a supplement also in cases of calcium deficiency or calcium tetany
calcium 7.25 %
150g or 500g of Calci-Lux powder and scoop.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Preventative, for adult birds outside the breeding season: 1 even measuring spoon (= 4 g) per 250 ml drinking water or per 100 g moistened soft food/egg food, at least 4 days per week.
- Provision of calcium before and during the breeding period: 2 even measuring spoons (= 8 g) per 250 ml drinking water or per 100 g moistened soft food/egg food, at least 4 days per week.
- Treatment of calcium deficiencies: 3 even measuring spoons (= 12 g) per 250 ml drinking water or per 100 g moistened soft food/egg food, daily.
Store in a cool, dry place away from extreme temperatures and sun.