Medpet Mediworm – Why We Like It:
Medpet Mediworm is an easy to administer tablet for treatment of internal parasites in birds. This product is a combination of two medications, Pyrantel Pamoate and Praziquantel that are effective on a broad spectrum of internal parasites including roundworm, hair worm, and tapeworm. Not to be used for eye worms. Labeled for Pigeons. Please consult your veterinarian for species specific dosing.
A broad spectrum deworming tablet for pigeons, raptors and galliformes.
- Mediworm is currently the only broad-spectrum single dose, combination tablet, known of in the world.
- Highly effective against Roundworm, Hairworm and Tapeworm.
- Extremely safe, causes no regurgitation and is very economical.
- The small size of the tablet makes it easy to dose.
- May be used in the breeding season.
- Mediworm is the golden standard in routine deworming.
For the treatment of large roundworm (ascardia columbae), hair worm (capillary obsignata), and tapeworm (Cestoda app) infestations in pigeons.
Directions for Use:
Use only as directed
Dose one (1) Mediworm tablet per pigeon.
The tablet must be dosed on an empty crop.
In case of severe worm infestations it is advisable to repeat the treatment after 14 days.
Pyrantel Pamoate – 20mg
Praziquantel – 5mg
Store in a cool dry place, below 25 Celsius (77 Fahrenheit), out of direct sunlight with the container tightly closed.