Medpet Ronsec Tablets – Why We Like It:
Medpet Ronsec Tablets are a combination drug for Trichomoniasis (Crop Canker, Sour Crop) in birds that is easy to administer in tablet form. Each tablet contains two medications, Ronidazole and Secnidazole, a synergistic combination delivered in a slow release tablet. Ronsec is a good treatment choice when there has not been improvement with other medications. This product is labeled for pigeons. Please consult your veterinarian for dosing in other birds.
The ultimate single dose treatment for hyper-resistant Trichomoniasis (Crop Canker) in pigeons and raptors.
- New safe and effective formulation.
- Does not cause regurgitation.
- Contains a combination of 2 extremely safe and effective active ingredients that work synergistically in a special slow release tablet formulation.
- This unique product has been proven to cure 98% of Trichomoniasis cases, even those caused by hyper-resistant strains.
- To prevent resistance it is recommended that Ronsec only be used in cases where other Crop Canker treatments have failed.
Directions for use:
Dose one (1) sustained release tablet per pigeon (450-500g of body weight) on a full crop after feeding.
Skip one (1) day and repeat again on the third day.
Store in a cool, dry place away from extreme temperatures and sun.