Medpet Ronsec Tablets – Why We Like It:
Medpet Ronsec Tablets are a combination drug for Trichomoniasis (Crop Canker, Sour Crop) in birds that is easy to administer in tablet form. Each tablet contains two medications, Ronidazole and Secnidazole, a synergistic combination delivered in a slow release tablet. Ronsec is a good treatment choice when there has not been improvement with other medications. This product is labeled for pigeons. Please consult your veterinarian for dosing in other birds.
Here is a series of articles on conditions needing treatment with antifungal and/or antiprotozoal medications:
- Canker – Trichomonas Gallinae (Canker), Sour Crop and Cloacitis (Vent Gleet) Treatment
- Sour crop – Trichomonas Gallinae (Canker), Sour Crop and Cloacitis (Vent Gleet) Treatment
- Cloacitis aka vent gleet – Trichomonas Gallinae (Canker), Sour Crop and Cloacitis (Vent Gleet) Treatment
The ultimate single dose treatment for hyper-resistant Trichomoniasis (Crop Canker) in pigeons and raptors.
- New safe and effective formulation.
- Does not cause regurgitation.
- Contains a combination of 2 extremely safe and effective active ingredients that work synergistically in a special slow release tablet formulation.
- This unique product has been proven to cure 98% of Trichomoniasis cases, even those caused by hyper-resistant strains.
- To prevent resistance it is recommended that Ronsec only be used in cases where other Crop Canker treatments have failed.
Directions for use:
Dose one (1) sustained release tablet per pigeon (450-500g of body weight) on a full crop after feeding.
Skip one (1) day and repeat again on the third day.
Store in a cool, dry place away from extreme temperatures and sun.