DAC Worm Tabs – Why We like It:
DAC Worm Tabs are easy to administer orally to individual birds. They contain the broad spectrum anthelmintic Flubendazole. Two treatments are required with this product. Give a second dose 10-12 days after initial treatment. This medication is recommended for birds over 400 grams only. Labeled for Pigeons. Please consult your veterinarian for species specific dosing.
Tablets for the individual treatment of hair worm, roundworm and tapeworm infections.
1 tablet per pigeon (400-500g of body weight) one day. Repeat treatment after 10 to 12 days.
- All birds in the loft should be treated before feeding.
- At the time of treatment drinkers should be removed until 2 hours after treatment.
- While giving the sick birds treatment, give the remaining birds a preventative treatment.
- After medication give your animals a multivitamin.
- Disinfect lofts/housing.
- Do not give the day of shipping (birds).
- Incase of doubt or persistent problems, consult an expert.
- Do not use during mating, moulting, whilst young birds are in the nest, or young birds less than 14 days old.
Store in a dry place, out of reach of direct sunlight and between 0-30 Celsius (32-86 Fahrenheit).