DAC Ronistatin – Why We Like It:
DAC Ronistatin contains ronidazole and nystatin in a easy to use powder form that can be mixed in with food or water. This combination of medications work well together for treating candiaisis, canker, moniliasis and aspergillosis in birds.
DAC Ronistatin, a combined treatment against Trichomoniasis (Canker) and Fungal infections. For Pigeons and Birds.
Treatment and prevention of Trichomoniasis, Candidiasis, Moniliasis & Aspergillosis.
Lack of condition, bad racing results, yellow stuff in the throat and beak, birds pull feathers out, decrease in appetite, vomiting, swollen crop, breathing difficulties, frequently combined with diarrhea.
HOW TO USE:
Mix 5 grams in 1 liter of water, twice a day for 5-7 consecutive days OR Mix 5 grams in 500 grams of food, fed twice daily for 5-7 consecutive days.
ADVICE FOR USE:
- Put the sick animals in quarantine.
- Treat all of your birds, not only the sick ones.
- Mix the needed dose in an amount of drinking water or feed the animals consume within one day.
- If using in water, make sure no other water is available.
- After the course of medication give your animals a multivitamin.
- Give a maintenance dose of multivitamins weekly.
- Disinfect lofts/houses.
- Do not give the day of shipping an animal.
- In case of doubt or persistent problems, consult a veterinarian.
Ronidazole …………. 50mg/g
Inactive ingredients q.s. to 1g
100 gram jar, measuring spoon included.
Keep in a cool and dark place, away from children.
For animal treatment only. Not for animals intended to produce food for human consumption.